Credit Score, powered by SavvyMoney, is available to online banking and mobile banking customers. It is a free service to help you understand your credit score by giving you access to your full credit report. The solution also provides an added level of credit protection by providing real-time credit monitoring alerts. The credit score solution also has financial tips and education to help users understand the factors that make up their credit score and ways to improve it.
Credit Score also monitors credit reports daily. It informs you by email if any significant changes are detected, such as a new inquiry, a new account opened, a change in address or employment, or delinquency has been reported. Credit Monitoring helps you keep an eye out for identity theft.
Credit Score Simulator
A score simulator is an interactive tool that allows you to select various actions they may take and see how your score could be affected. Different actions like paying off a credit card balance might make your score move up or down. Just like checking your credit score through Credit Score, using the simulator will not affect your actual credit score.
Is there a fee?
- No. It's entirely Free, and no credit card information is required to register.
How often does their credit score get updated?
- If you regularly accesses digital banking, your credit score will be updated every 7-days and displayed within your digital banking. You can also refresh your credit score and full report every 24 hours by clicking
Refresh Scoreand navigating to the detailed Credit Score Dashboard within digital banking.
What if the information provided by Credit Score appears to be inaccurate?
- Each credit bureau has its process for correcting inaccurate information, but every user can "File a Dispute" by clicking on the "Dispute" link within the Credit Score credit report.
Will enrolling or accessing Credit Score 'ping' a customer's credit and potentially lower their credit score?
- No. Checking credit score on Credit Score is a "soft inquiry" which does not affect your credit score.
Will this score be used when they apply for loans with us?
- No, our financial institution uses our lending criteria when making final loan decisions and has no access to SavvyMoney Credit Score.
How do customers enroll?
- Using Online Banking or Mobile Banking, users can enroll in Credit Score by clicking